Here are the Steps to access ZIMSEC O level results online through the portal
After writing about the announcement that ZIMSEC now allows checking of O level results online, parents and guardians a busy trying to access results online. I have received several inquiries on the steps that must be followed for one to view results online. So Here is the list of steps that must be followed to access results online. The priviledge is not limited to those who wrote in November 2018 only but also those who wrote in June, perhaps those who wrote years back as well.
Visit ZIMSAKE Elearning Website at https://www.zimsake.co.zw/
For ZIMSEC elearning resources and practice exams
Here are the steps:
- Visit the ZIMSEC results portal Website
- If you are not registered then click on Register as New Acndidate if you are registered head to step 6.
- Get your statement of entry form and enter required details as indicated on the snapshot above.
- Choose a unique username.
- Choose a strong password.
- Enter a secret phrase (something you won't forget)
- Click on register.
- Once you register go back to the portal home page.
- Login using the details used to register and you will be given the option to view your results.
This is all you need to create the account and to view your results on the ZIMSEC results portal. Check the right panel for help if you face any problems.
Thank you for visiting The TechBlog. Please subscribe below!