FBC Modernises Mobile Moola Platform - introducing the enhanced FBC mobile Moola App
Here comes an opportunity to enjoy secure, reliable, fast, convenient and easy access to banking and insurance services in the comfort and privacy of your home or office via the newly modernized FBC Mobile Financial Services Platform.
The service brings about a richer experience and ultimate convenience to you as our valued FBC Client, wherever you are and at any time of the day. The platform has been designed to enable you to manage your money wherever you are.
New Features on the FBC Mobile Financial Services Platform
- Ability to securely log in using fingerprint on supported devices
- Ability to pay for your third-party vehicle Insurance
- Ability to manage beneficiaries, giving you the freedom to add, modify or delete beneficiaries for bill payments, airtime purchases as well as internal and external bank transfers
- Provision of a Foreign Exchange Calculator
- Availability of Proof-of-Payment(POP) for transfers
- Exciting and user friendly design for the USSD(*220#) platform and Mobile Application
How do I access the new FBC Mobile Application?
- You must be registered for Mobile Moola with FBC Bank/ Building Society
- Download the FBC Mobile Application on Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Open the application from your home screen
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter mobile number
- You will receive a One-time password (OTP)
- Enter your Mobile Moola USSD pincode
- Proceed as normal
How do l Access the Service on a Basic Phone (USSD) Platform?
- Dial *220#
- The following MOBILE MOOLA Menu will pop up on your screen
- Banking Services
- Select Option 1 ( Banking Services) from the Menu
- Confirm that you want to register
- Enter your account number prefixed with the branch code(refer to branch codes below)
- Enter the last four digits of your ATM card
- Confirm details
- You are now registered
Services Available on the Banking Services Menu
- Balance Enquiry
- Airtime Purchase
- Ecocash Services
- Internal Transfer
- Transfer to other Bank
- Bill Payments
- ZIPIT to Cell
- Pin Reset
- Card Blocking
Services Available on the Insurance Services Menu
- Third Party Insurance registration and purchase
Benefits to the customer
- Ability to self-register on mobile financial services in the comfort of your home, office or on the go
- Cost effective banking
- Ability to maintain beneficiaries - make use of the beneficiary maintenance option to set up the payee list and make payments with a click of a button to avoid typing of beneficiary account details each time you want to transfer funds
- Enhanced security features for guarding against unauthorised access to your account.
- Reliable, secure and quick access to your account…24/7
- Instant Access to the FBC 24 Hour Help Centre platform
Please keep reading!