Assistant Manager in Electronic Banking wanted- POSB
Wanted is an Assistant Manager in Electronic Banking at POSB reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and administering the Bank's computer systems and providing full systems and database support to all users
About The Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Initiates Service Level Agreements for Electronic Banking services.
• Engages vendors to review services offered and get feedback.
• Ensures adherence to Bank Service Standards and procedures.
• Continually assesses and reviews existing controls, systems and procedures and make recommendations
• Conducts ongoing product research on electronic banking new products.
• Develops and implements electronic banking products.
• Conducts User Acceptance Tests when a new product or system is to be launched.
• Manages work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of software.
• Conducts training for staff and agents on new electronic banking products.
• Participates in the review of the department's budget.
• Ensures that all settlements, reconciliations and invoices are executed.
• Manages asset register and service records.
• Recommends new equipment and replacements and ensures equipment is serviced.
About The Person Required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in Information Systems or equivalent
• Project management qualification is an added advantage.
• Proven experience in Card management and Postilion.
• 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Proven programming skills in Java/C## and SQL minimum.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com not later than 1 November 2019. The email subject line should clearly indicate the position applied for.
POSB is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.